Sissy Michelle's First Day

Sissy Michelle's First Day
Accomplishing her first task.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sissy Michelle's First Post

(Curtsey) My name is sissy michelle and i have been recently accepted for training by Master Thomas. i am one of his new sissy trainees who will begin today learning how to become a better sissy in order to be of use to others. i am excited and intimidated by my new role. i will be trusting in Master Thomas in his training and hope that it will cause me to become a better sissy in life. i relish being female and learning the female role. i hope to please my Master. This is merely my initial post and it will hopefully become more interesting and educational as i move along in the training program. Please be patient with me and i hope that this will chronical my positive progress in my new life. Thanks for reviwing my blog. (curtsey)

sissy michelle

1 comment:

  1. Good photo sissy, i am glad you realize your role. Now message me if you are ready for your next assignment

    ReplyDelete